Non-Traffic Offenses

If you have been arrested for a non-traffic offense, you MUST APPEAR IN COURT on your court date.

If you have an outstanding warrant, you must turn your self into the Pell City Police Department or the Municipal Court and post the appropriate bond that has been set. If you have any question concerning a warrant you may contact Pell City Police Department (205)884-3334 ext 125.