Notice to All:
Please complete the request form to be on the council Work Session Agenda and e-mail it to the City Clerk Penny Isbell. E-mail Address: email@example.com
CITY OF PELL CITY
MONDAY – OCTOBER 9, 2017
- Pledge to the American flag.
- Roll Call – Jenkins, Henderson, Mitcham, Alverson, President McGowan
- Discuss the payment of bills on file.
- Discuss the minutes of the regular council meeting held on September 25, 2017.
- Don Smith, St. Clair County EDC Executive Director, to discuss the Cogswell Avenue Industrial Park project.
- Discuss an agreement with Greg Hansen, Hansen Landscape Architecture, for the “Welcome to Pell City” signs.
- Discuss an agreement with Partners by Design.
- Discuss Ordinance No. 2017 – 4817 amending the City’s Lodging Tax rate. The ordinance had its first reading at the September 25th council meeting.
- Discuss the reappointment of Wanda Sims to the Special Care Financing Facilities Authority.
- Discuss declaring items as surplus.
- Discuss a revision to the City’s Travel Policy.
- Discuss appropriation agreements.
- Discuss the ADEM Sanitary Survey.
- City Manager Comments.
- Mayor Comments.