Notice to All:
Please complete the request form to be on the council Work Session Agenda and e-mail it to the City Clerk Penny Isbell. E-mail Address: email@example.com
CITY OF PELL CITY
MONDAY – NOVEMBER 13, 2017
- Pledge to the American flag.
- Roll Call – Jenkins, Henderson, Mitcham, Alverson, President McGowan
- Discuss the payment of bills on file.
- T. Carter to address council regarding a mobile home permitted at 1414 7th Avenue South.
- Discuss an agreement for architect services on the old Library.
- Discuss an agreement with Ingenuity, Inc for Telecommunications Expense Management.
- Discuss the Final Plat for Henderson Subdivision located on Highway 231 South.
- Discuss a smoking policy for Park & Rec.
- Discuss bids received on the Safety Padding and Netting for the backstops at the Sports Complex.
- Discuss proposals received for the Annual HVAC Maintenance at the Municipal Complex.
- Discuss proposals received for the repairs to Fire Station IV.
- Discuss the grant award received for the Bullet Proof Vests.
- Discuss appropriations.
- Discuss water & sewer rates.
- City Manager Comments.
- Mayor Comments.
- Executive Session (After Council Meeting)