Notice to All:
Please complete the request form to be on the council Work Session Agenda and e-mail it to the City Clerk Penny Isbell. E-mail Address: email@example.com
CITY OF PELL CITY
MONDAY – JULY 24, 2017
- Pledge to the American flag.
- Roll Call – Jenkins, Henderson, Mitcham, Alverson, President McGowan
- Discuss the payment of bills on file.
- Discuss requisitions over $5,000.00 on file.
- Discuss the minutes of the regular council meeting held on July 10, 2017.
- Engineering Environmental and Forestry Services (EEFS) to update council on the Hazelwood Drive project.
- Discuss Professional Services agreement for the Hazelwood Drive Traffic Signal modifications.
- Greg Bain to address council regarding FY16 Financial Audit.
- David Andrews, Center for Municipal Solutions, to address council regarding a change to an existing Verizon cell tower located at 474 Walkers Crossing Road.
- Discuss Litter/Junk Ordinance.
- Discuss Garbage Collection Ordinance.
- Discuss bids received on chemicals for water and wastewater.
- Discuss RFP’s received for Grant Administrative Services for the Avondale Mills Water System Rehab.
- Discuss bids received for the 2017 Fall Sports Uniforms.
- Discuss Civic Center Access Engineering Contract.
- Discuss the 36-month lease of a dozer for the Street Department through the H-GAC Program.
- Discuss declaring certain items from the old hospital as surplus.
- Discuss the FY17/18 Holiday Calendar.
- Discuss an amendment to an agreement with ALDOT for Pedestrian Improvements Project STPTE-HPP-A145(900)
- Discuss the purchase of property for a right-of-way in conjunction with the Industrial Access Road Improvements on Miles Parkway and Dowzer Avenue.
- City Manager Comments.
- Mayor Comments.