CITY OF PELL CITY
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY – OCTOBER 9, 2017
- Pledge to the American flag.
- Roll Call – Jenkins, Henderson, Mitcham, Alverson, President McGowan
- Consider approval of the payment of bills on file.
- Consider approval of the minutes of the regular council meeting held on September 25, 2017.
- Consider RESOLUTION NO. 2017 – 4820 approving an agreement with Greg Hansen, Hansen Landscape Architecture, for the “Welcome to Pell City” signs.
- Consider approval of an agreement with Partners by Design.
- Consider ORDINANCE NO. 2017 – 4817 amending the City’s Lodging Tax rate. The ordinance had its first reading at the September 25th council meeting.
- Consider RESOLUTION NO. 2017 – 4821 approving the reappointment of Wanda Sims to the Special Care Financing Facilities Authority.
- Consider RESOLUTION NO. 2017 – 4822 declaring certain items as surplus.
- Consider RESOLUTION NO. 2017 – 4823 approving the FY18 appropriation agreement with the St. Clair County Economic Development Council. (resolutions) EDC, Boys & Girls Club, CEPA
- Consider RESOLUTION NO. 2017 – 4824 approving the FY18 appropriation agreement with the Boys’ and Girls’ Club of Central Alabama, Inc.