CITY OF PELL CITY
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY – OCTOBER 23, 2017
- Pledge to the American flag.
- Roll Call – Jenkins, Henderson, Mitcham, Alverson, President McGowan
- Consider approval of the payment of bills on file.
- Consider approval of the minutes of the regular council meeting held on October 9, 2017.
- Consider RESOLUTION NO. 2017 – 4825 approving an Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) Grant Application for assistance with the demolition and clearance of the old hospital facility.
- Consider RESOLUTION NO. 2017 – 4826 awarding the bid on the Sports Complex Fencing Repairs.
- Consider rejection of bids received on the Sports Complex Backstop Safety Padding.
- Consider rejection of bids received on the Sports Complex Backstop Net Replacement.
- Consider approving the revised Travel Policy.
- Consider approval to order the Police Vehicles and Fire Vehicle from the State Bid List.
- Consider RESOLUTION NO. 2017 – 4827 approving the submission of Past Due Utility Accounts to the MIS Program.
- Consider RESOLUTION NO. 2017 – 4828 declaring certain items as surplus.
- Consider a Special Called Meeting in December due to the 2nd council meeting falling on Christmas Day.